Active Ennis manages the public sports and leisure facilities in and around Ennis for your enjoyment. There are a great range of options to choose from.
Whether you are an individual, family or team, casual stroller or accomplished athlete, you will find facilities to suit you at the following locations:
- Active Ennis Sports and Amenity Park, John O’Sullivan Park
- Active Ennis Leisure Complex
- Active Ennis Tim Smythe Park
- Active Ennis Pitch, Coote Park
- Active Ennis Pitch, Glenina
- Active Ennis Gordon Drive
- Kilrush Sports Complex
All pitches must be pre-booked for a fee as does the athletics track at Active Ennis Sports and Amenity Park, Lees Road. Casual use or membership charges apply at Active Ennis Leisure Complex. Please see individual pages for booking information or contact us at the Active Ennis Central Office on 065 6821604 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All other facilities are free and can be used on a casual, non-booked basis.
Find Us On Google
See the locations of Our Active Ennis Facilities